Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A (Partial) Follow-Up

Yes, the rumors are true. My ongoing quest to provide quality educational material over the inter-web strives on. My last post speaking directly to the topic sounded a little downbeat, but I actually reamin fairly optimistic. I and my coworkers are marching onward for the betterment of the students. While difficulties remain, we have decided not to let that deter us from producing the a website of the highest quality. Even if the exact contents are yet to be determined, that doesn't me we can forge some fabulous packaging. I have taken to trying to piece together elements of the visual lay out. If I was more familiar with how one posts visual images on a blog I may share some of my work with you. For right now though I can tell you I feel fairly optimistic as the group has a god cohesive theme in place to define the website. We hope to have at least a partial site up soon ("partial" only in the sense that we have had to scale back some of our original goals, it should still be fully operational and accessible). Watch this space for future updates, as I am sure to link to it in a subtle form of bragadacio. Until then I leave you to ponder over the scatter brained thoughts of my scatter brained life.

No comments: